Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Livin on a Prayer"

So I'm a week late, but I've had that song stuck in my head for weeks! There is just something about hitting the halfway point that really makes me feel pregnant. I don't know if it is the summer heat or the anticipation but I feel HUGE! I no longer get those inquisitive looks" is she or isn't she" there is no doubt I am pregnant! Baby Miles, yes he's got a name, is moving all around and right on target. Some other things going on with this pregnancy, I've decided to hang up my running shoes. This makes me very sad, as I love to run, but this big belly does not make it easy. I'm counting down the days until I can hit the pavement again. I've tried to keep up with my 3 time a week workouts to even out my almost daily ice cream indulgence! One of the perks of being pregnant right?
I'm still trying to play with this blog, I hope to add pictures next time. And next week I will share my VBAC goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment