Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thirsty Thursday

Do you remember when that used to mean $1 beers at the baseball field? Funny how things change. Now I am more concerned with refilling my water bottle, or in the recent weeks finding a drive thru starbucks to get a venti iced coffee! It's the little things.

I have a confession,  about 5 years ago I asked, no begged my husband for a juicer. We had been to one juice shop and I was convinced I would make those sweet concoctions at home daily. Well after almost 5 years of my husband trying to convince me to sell it, it has found a permanent home on my kitchen counter!

I have found 2 combinations that I make regularly.  This one is my husband's favorite,  apple, carrot, and lemon.


And this is mine; kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, apple, and lemon. He won't even try it, the green freaks him out, but my kids love it!

I found my least favorite part of juicing is the clean up. So now I make 2 large batches, store them in glass jars, and make sure we drink them the following day.

So tell me what's your favorite juicing combination?
Do you have any tips for a juicing newbie?

No comments:

Post a Comment